What are ranges of punishments for Arizona Sex Offenses?
Obviously the penalties vary based on the type of crimes you are charged. Some accused a sexual assault charge (commonly known as rape) will be facing a different penalty than a person charged with indecent exposure (sometimes known as flashing.) The types of punishment range from:
- Probation for a limited time;
- Lifetime probation;
- Probation with a term of jail (up to 6 months for misdemeanors and 1 years for felonies);
- Financial Punishments such as fines;
- Community service and counseling or probation;
- Prison sentences;
- Sex Offenders Registration;
Any combination of the above is also possible.
Koplow Law Firm
The Koplow Law Firm exclusively practices criminal defense. We are experienced sex crime defenders, led by a former Arizona prosecutor. The mission of our firm is to defend those falsely accused of crimes and help those who have been “overcharged.”…
The firm is led and managed by Lawrence Koplow, a