If have you been falsely charged with Sexual Abuse, what must State prove to convict you?
In order for you to be convicted of the crime of Sexual Abuse, the State must prove beyond reasonable doubt you:
- Intentionally or knowingly;
- Engaged in sexual contact with a person;
- Who is fifteen (15) years of age or more;
- Without consent of that person;
- OR – with any person under the age of fifteen (15) if the contact involves only the female breast.
See A.R.S. 13-1404.
Koplow Law Firm
The Koplow Law Firm exclusively practices criminal defense. We are experienced sex crime defenders, led by a former Arizona prosecutor. The mission of our firm is to defend those falsely accused of crimes and help those who have been “overcharged.”…
The firm is led and managed by Lawrence Koplow, a