About the Firm
Lawrence Koplow exclusively practices criminal defense. We are experienced sex crime defenders, led by a former Arizona prosecutor. The mission of our firm is to defend those falsely accused of crimes and help those who have been “overcharged.”
The firm is led and managed by Lawrence Koplow, a former prosecutor with the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and a seasoned trial attorney. Lawrence Koplow has been the choice of police officers when they and their families have had issues with the criminal justice system. Moreover, many attorneys have turned to Mr. Koplow when facing criminal charges.
The firm takes pride not only its results, but the trust it builds with clients. We strive to be “true professionals.”
Beyond the experience of former prosecutors, the firm has also engaged former police officers, FBI agents and Jury Consultants to aid in the defense of their clients. Lawrence Koplow handles the following types of sex crime defense cases:
- False Accusation of Rape;
- False Accusations of Child Molestation – including those related to Arizona divorce proceedings;
- Internet Pornography Charges;
- Expungement of Criminal Records and Sex Offender Registration status changes;
- Juvenile Crimes and Date Rape Accusations;
- Arizona Sexual Assault charges; and
- Arizona Indecent exposure charges.
For Additional Information: